• Nancy Little Lewis

Lady Bird Deed

A little known and very helpful deed is the Lady Bird Deed. When getting your estate in order, ask your attorney about creating a lady bird deed. This allows you to put your children or whomever as the remainderman on the deed. Once you pass, they simply record the death certificate and the property is transferred into their name. There is no need for probate.


Recent Posts

See All

You will never lose your way with Compass Homes and Land, LLC


Nancy Little Lewis, Broker/Owner

Cell 352-302-6082


84 HWY 40 W

Inglis, FL  34449


©2019 by Compass Homes and Land, LLC.

  • Facebook